I’m stoked to announce that I’ll be hosting a new podcast here

Модераторы: Echo, Shtirlic

chenyan94

I’m stoked to announce that I’ll be hosting a new podcast here

Сообщение chenyan94 » 04 дек 2018, 01:16

at GGN - the official Gang Green Nation podcast!I’m sure you’ve already given a listen to John’s tremendous Locked on Jets podcast. I’ll be adding another dimension to the now-stacked universe of Jets podcasts here at GGN.If you have read any of my content here on the site Color Rush Morris Claiborne Jersey , the pod will be very similar in content. I want to give high quality, unbiased, facts-based Jets analysis that is unlike the style presented anywhere else. I am really excited to get this thing going and hope you are as well!In this debut episode, I discuss the latest entry in my weekly stack-up of the top ten Jets on the season to date. Leonard Williams free falls Color Rush Brandon Shell Jersey , Chris Herndon debuted on the list, Sam Darnold sprung upwards in spite of a season-low passing total, and one of my favorite unheralded Jets shot up to the #2 spot on the list.Have a listen, make the GGN Podcast part of your Jets fix Color Rush Jason Myers Jersey , and don’t hesitate to let your thoughts be heard below!You can find the podcast on iTunes here.Jets fans, join Gang Green Nation FanPulse We are considered the voice of the fan here at Gang Green Nation and we talk every day about how the Jets are doing--whether they’ll win their upcoming game or how Jets fans feel about that awful call from the referees. Now we’re starting a new polling project that will pull together the insights of the most *plugged-in* Jets fans. If that describes you, then SIGN UP HERE to join me and other *knowledgeable* fans (including some other Gang Green Nation contributors) on our new project called SB Nation FanPulse.If you sign up, you’ll be among a hand-selected group from Gang Green Nation who answers quick polls each week developed by SB Nation. We want to build the definitive poll of *informed* Jets fans Color Rush Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey , and that includes you. Your votes will be anonymous--though if you join, you’re welcome to tell anyone you like. The results of each poll will be published by Gang Green Nation, and may end up on SBNation.com also along with the results from other team sites.Ready to sign up as a Gang Green Nation FanPulse participant? CLICK HERE.

Вернуться в «Флудилка»