the sooner that

Модераторы: Echo, Shtirlic

15556926182@163.com

the sooner that

Сообщение 15556926182@163.com » 10 ноя 2018, 01:51

ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright says his elbow injury is not serious. He could miss a start to allow the tendinitis to calm down. "Im OK, I really am," Wainwright said Friday. "I know that in this business when the word elbow gets thrown around people think the worst, but in actuality and in all honest to goodness truth, the only reason we did an MRI at all was to see how to treat it better, to see exactly which spot was dinged up." General manager John Mozeliak said the team would have a better idea of its next move after Wainwright plays catch on Saturday. The right-hander was a 19-game winner last year and won 20 games in 2010. "I think the best way to think about this now is its a long season and certainly you dont want to put the season in jeopardy for one start," Mozeliak said. "I certainly know where were leaning, but Id like to see how he responds tomorrow." Wainwright is tied for the National League lead in wins at 9-3 with a 2.15 ERA. He had an injection on Wednesday after an MRI exam pinpointed the trouble area in the back of his elbow. "If I have to miss a start once every three years without going on the DL, I think thats an OK thing," Wainwright said. "I could pitch through this, theres no doubt, without seeing doctors, without getting a shot. Thats not the smart play, lets get this treated, lets get this knocked out." Wainwright, who missed the 2011 season after undergoing elbow reconstruction surgery, said the sole reason for the MRI was to aid in rehab efforts. Wainwright sought to calm fans, saying the elbow was fine and the tendon was "thick as an oak tree and strong as can be." Both the team and pitcher kept open the possibility Wainwright could stay on his turn and pitch Monday against the Mets, but all agreed a little rest would be beneficial. Wainwright was second in the NL with 100 1-3 innings. He said the elbow began bothering him the last two starts. Demar Dotson Jersey . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysonline.com/?tag=alex-cappa-jersey-online . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Brent Grimes Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. Vinny Curry Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Danny Green had 18 points and the San Antonio Spurs used a strong second half to beat the Boston Celtics, 111-89, on Sunday. Boris Diaw added 15 points and seven rebounds for the Spurs, who have won seven in a row. Tim Duncan tallied 14 points, eight boards and two blocks. Aron Baynes and Kawhii Leonard finished with 13 and 12 points, respectively, for San Antonio, which outscored Boston by a 66-40 margin in the second half.dddddddddddd Jeff Green ended with 16 points for the Celtics, who have dropped four straight. Evan Turner and Avery Bradley donated 12 and 11 points, respectively. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться в «Флудилка»